Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fleet Week, Announcement & Updates

Good morning my lovely readers, anonymous prowlers, and fellow followers! I hope your Memorial Day weekend was enjoyable! Mine certainly was. I got to take pictures of battleships for the start of fleet week during lovely 85 degree weather! I was able to get a quick tour aboard the deck on one of the ships. I also toured a coast guard boat, which is pretty small for a 24 men crew to live in!

  Some of you are probably wondering: "What happened to the Book Monday post? I need my PikiThins blog fix right away!" I apologize for the absent post. Below is a list of updates for this coming week!
  • May 26th - June 2nd : I will be on vacation, so there will not be any posts from me during this period of time.
  • The PikiThins book shop will be closed on the mentioned days as well. If your interested in a custom order or have questions, you may leave me an email: pikithins@gmail.com
  • I am 1 follower away from hitting 50 Google + followers! I had mentioned before that if I reach my first 50, I will host a giveaway! When I return from vacation, I'll see if I've reached this magical number.
  • I would love to extend an invitation to the avid readers and book lovers to be guest bloggers for Book Monday. You can leave a comment on this blog post if you're interested; either on doing a book recommendation, review, or anything book related! I will review this once I return from vacation.
With that said, I hope you all enjoy your week.

No comments: