Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pikithins Shop is Open on Etsy!

Hello all and welcome to my first post! =D! I'm Carolina, owner of Pikithins. Picking a name for the small shop, which is located on etsy, was an intense process...haha. At first I had thought to name it Thick and Thins because the bracelets I sell are thin (yes, simple logic). After much transformation---> Thick and Thins-->Thicithins--> Picithins--->Picky Things---> Pikithins (An edited list of my name choices hehe), I decided Pikithins was the winner! The reason I chose this name was because it captured one of the main components of my crafting process: picky details. I am a freak for details! However, I am open minded as to how those details come together. Whether it be through happy accidents or inspiration from unusual color combination.

The bracelet above was inspired by oriental jewelry. The hollow green bead above really brought the piece together and was a great find after a couple of days of bead hunting! This oriental designed bracelet is one of the items for sale at my shop, which you can find at pikithins.etsy.com. If you want a customized order of a bracelet, I can defiantly do that! You can convo me on etsy or email me at pikithins@gmail.com. I am open to your color choices! I'll defiantly will be uploading more bracelet styles on etsy, so be on the lookout!

Aside from my bracelets, I will also be posting up dolls! The first collection is inspired by the Library. You'll get to meet the first three librarian creatures, Izzy, Poshul, and Honzs, who secretly live in the library! Stay tuned for a sneak peek of newer products later on in the week!

-Carolina

No comments: